Sponsor up to 50 hours of counseling sessions for individuals and families in need of mental health services.
- Four (4) luncheon tickets.
- Invitation (for up to 4) to our Exclusive Post Sponsor Thank You Reception scheduled in March (exact date & location TBD).
- Name and/or logo recognition on our digital sponsor signage displayed at registration & check-out.
- Sponsor name and/or logo recognition displayed throughout the luncheon on our two large media screens located in the center of the ballroom.
- Sponsor recognition as well as linkage on the Center’s website and our various social media platforms for the Old Bags Luncheon.
- Sponsor name and/or logo recognition on the event invitation as well as other luncheon collateral.
- Sponsor name and/or logo recognition on the event program.
- Sponsor recognition included in our 2022-2023 Annual Report sent to all Center supporters and donors.
Singer, Actress & Doll Designer
Marie Osmond has spent 5 iconic decades in the entertainment business performing as a successful singer, television performer and talk show host, dancer, actor, author, entrepreneur and public speaker. She has continued to maintain relevance, remaining an instantly recognizable figure across the globe.
Marie continues to perform and raise money for children’s hospitals, research and awareness. She has influenced countless audiences and benefited an innumerable amount of lives worldwide.
Marie has always had great affection for her countless fans and personally keeps in touch daily.
Marie’s keynote address will address what goes on “Behind the Smile” as well as “Might as Well Laugh About It Now”.