Florida is ranked #3 for reports of trafficking. Types of trafficking in Florida include sex trafficking and labor trafficking.
As the lead investigative team since 2017, the Palm Beach County Human Trafficking Task Force has accomplished the following:
- received/investigated over 150 cases
- identified and provided services to over 100 victims
- arrested over 45 perpetrators of human trafficking-related crimes
- convinced over 25 perpetrators of human trafficking-related crimes
The Human Trafficking Coalition of the Palm Beaches (HTCPB) is a public/private partnership of county agencies, non-profit organizations, law enforcement, civic groups, and individuals whose aim is to develop a regional collaborative approach to end all forms of human trafficking including foreign and domestic trafficking of men, women, and children. Their efforts focus on education, outreach, advocacy and fundraising.
Coalition meetings are open to the public and are held the second Wednesday of every month from 10:00am-noon
Mounts Botanical Gardens Auditorium
Clayton Hutcheson Complex, referred to as the Ag Center, Exhibit Hall A
559 N Military Trail (this is located at the west end of Golf Road, which borders the north end of the complex)
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
HTCPB also offers free training to community groups, youth, staff and more!
- Human Trafficking Awareness for Community Members
- Human Trafficking Education for Various industries such as Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Airlines, Food Services, Transportation, Hospitality, etc.
- “Now I Know” Presentations for Middle and High School Students