The Clinical Supervisor through accountability to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) is charged with overall responsibility for the operation of the following clinical programs: Individual and Family Therapy, SAFE Kids, and Life Enrichment EAP.
A graduate degree from an accredited in university or school of social work in behavioral science, mental health or a related field and is licensed by the State in the appropriate professional discipline.
Demonstrated competence as a senior clinician with a minimum of 5 years post Master’s degree professional experience. Experience in working with community leadership, agencies, and other professional disciplines.
Ability to assist in the formulation of agency functions, programs and services and oversees their implementation with clients, staff and the community. Ability to form effective relationships and work cooperatively with multiple levels of staff in a total team effort.
- To conduct dealings with clients and their family members, community representatives, agency staff, volunteers, Board members, funding sources and other clients with a sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural and professional differences and needs.
- Participate in the orientation and training of new staff.
- Manage crises/exceptional incidents.
- Provide availability for case consultation to professional staff particularly regarding high risk or problem prone cases.
- Participates in establishment of annual program goals and objectives for overall clinical services.
- Participates in the planning of new program ideas and services.
- Identify any special needs that may require utilizing consultants and assure for the integration of such contributions in the conduct of clinical practice.
- Participates in Community Relations /Marketing activities, including the production of brochures, program flyers, bulletins, newsletters, annual reports, advertisements of agency functions, etc.
- Participation in appropriate community and inter-agency planning to bring the most effective service possible to current community. Provides opportunities for professional growth and acts as mentor, coach and trainer, where appropriate, in meeting the needs of professional practitioners as well as the needs of the agency.
Conduct supervision for agency clinical staff and clinical interns on a regular basis.
- Coordinate in-service and staff training and development for all clinical staff and interns.
- Review monthly accountability statistics of all clinical programs to assess productivity.
- Advises the COO about all agency programs, including monitoring and assessing all programs rendered by the agency.
- Coordinate clinical meetings and other appropriate meetings within the agency.
- Ensures that contract requirements are met for funders.
- Oversee the continuous development and improvement of agency systems to monitor and manage ongoing professional practice and other systems that impact on clinical services.
- Evaluate the clinical services being provided by the agency in relation to specified goals and standards and recommend modifications where appropriate.
- Address customer grievances and complaints as it relates to clinical services. Participate in resolutions where indicated. Identify and evaluate trends and report findings to the Quality Improvement Council and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Participate in quarterly quality reviews as a member of the Quality Assurance Committee and Quality Improvement Council.
- Assure for agency wide compliance with federal and state laws regarding client privacy (HIPAA)
- Provide annual performance evaluations for clinical staff.
- Follow agency Personnel Procedures for hiring staff for open clinical positions.
- Participates in national organizations of which the agency is a member.
- Oversee the development and implementation of professional Outcome Measurement processes and procedures that conform to acceptable standards for behavioral healthcare research.
- Delegate to subordinates and assist them in day-to-day operation of programs & services.
CULTURAL SENSITIVITY STATEMENT
Work with multi-cultural individuals and groups in achieving The Center for Family Services missions and objectives, and be sensitive to each individual and groups cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
Any interested persons should email their resume to Dr. Fabiana DesRosiers, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.