Palm Beach County Community Services has extended the Cares Act Food Assistance Thru Prepaid Visa Card program.
Application Intake Extended Until Dec. 3rd – 5:00pm
Returns/Resubmissions Accepted Until Dec. 5th
PBC Community Services Department continues to accept applications for one-time food assistance thru Prepaid Visa Card.
Assistance is based on household size and maximum amounts as listed below.
- 1-2 Household members: $400
- 3-4 Household members: $800
- 5 or more Household members: $1,000
Only one Prepaid Visa card will be given per household:
- Must present evidence their household was affected adversely by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must present supporting documentation, such as most recent pay stub to prove income eligibility.
For applicants who applied for rental/utility assistance no new documents are needed – just need to apply for food.
Samples of supporting documentation can be found at www.pbcgov.com/csdcaresactfaq.
Palm Beach County Community Services (561) 355-4792
Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners